Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 am

Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea
September 10, 2013 0725


Sunrise had just occurred over the Milne Bay as the combined machines of the 65th Autonomous Squadron stood upon the Conquistador's two hangar doors. The HRA forward base sat at rest just a few kilometers away, unaware of their enemies approach. From the cockpit of his Megazord, Jason observed the assembled machines with pride. Opening a channel from his helmet, DeSantos began his final address.

"Alright guys, it's time. Our mobile suit forces will split into to groups. The Daughtress team will proceed to our flanks to cut off the scouting forces on either side of the peninsula. In the meantime our irregulars will proceed forward into the enemy base for a frontal strike. We may be outnumbered here, but our superior technology and teamwork will carry the day. Best of luck, and good hunting."

Looking down at the timer on his display, Jason waited until the clock read exactly 0730.

"Commence operations."



MISSION DETAILS:
1. UNEF Units may spawn at any of the BLUE spawns.
2. PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Eliminate all enemy forces.
3. MISSION FAILURE: All allies forces destroyed.

ENEMY MACHINES:
2 RGM-179 GM II (Green units 1 and 4)
2 RMS-106 Hizacks (Green units 2 and 3)
1 ORX-005 Gaplant (Green unit 5)

SKILL POINT:
Defeat all enemies in four turns or less.


Last edited by RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  Vangran on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:50 am

Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea
September 10, 2013 0730

As soon as the order was given, Walter shot out of the ship in his Gundam F91 and sped toward the field. There was no way he was going to let some rookies show him up. He had been cooped up in that ship for ages after his last mission and he had no intention of letting this opportunity pass him up. I hope these rookies don't mess this up. We need this. Looking across the field he saw a Hizack. Hmph, Titan suits. Oho and a Gaplant too, it seems. Well, one thing at a time.

Position: M-6 position number 4

Gundam Formula 91

Statistics:
HP: 7600
EN: 200
Agi: 130
Move: 7

Weapons:
Vulcan:
Damage: 400
Ammo: 20
Range: 1-2
Type: Projectile 1

Melee:
Damage: 400
Range: 1
Type: Melee

Mega Machinecannon:
Damage: 800
Ammo: 8
Range: 1-3
Type: Projectile 1

Beam Saber:
Damage: 1600
EN: 10
Range: 1
Type: Melee

Beam Rifle:
Damage: 1800
Ammo: 8
Range: 1-4
Type: Beam 1

Beam Launcher:
Damage: 2000
Ammo: 8
Range: 1-5
Type: Beam 2

VSBR [slow]:
Damage: 3000 ( v-2 )
EN: 20
Range: 1-3
Type: Beam 3

VSBR [fast]:
Damage: 2000 ( v-2 )
EN: 20
Range: 1-5
Type: Beam 2
Armor + Barrier Pierce

MEPE Attack:
Damage: 700 ( v-8 )
EN: 5
Range: 1-3
Type: Special Beam

Inherent Abilities:
1) Type: Mobile Suit (UC)
2) Beam Shield
3) Countercut: Beam Saber
4) Countershoot: Vulcan, Mega Machinecannon, Beam Rife
5) MEPE (4): Spend one charge (max 4) + 4 EN to dodge an attack (one dice roll). Charges can be regained by dodging attacks without using MEPE, at a max rate of 1 per turn.
6) Biocomputer: Spend all 4 MEPE charges + 16 EN. For one turn: Weapon Damage + 20%, dodge up to two attacks (two dice rolls) without using MEPE, Enable MEPE Attack.
[i]
Vangran
Vangran

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  Azure3 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 am

Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea
September 10, 2013 0730

Waiting inside his Exbein with his arms folded, Matt calmed himself and mentally prepared himself. Soon, the order to begin the Operation was given. Bringing his Exbein to life, he rolled up his coat sleeves and put on his pilot helmet. He immediately sees the F91 launch. Thinking to himself, "Heh, lets see how you do out there". Matt looks at the eye piece he has in his pocket. "bah, no time to test it now". Piloting the Exbein onto the catapult deck and giving the okay sign, control confirmed and gave the go. "This is Asteral, Exbein....LAUNCHING!!!". The Exbein launches from the ship.

Position: M-4 Number: 2

Statistics:
HP: 8000
EN: 180
Agi: 130
Move: 6

Weapons:
Gatling Gun:
Damage: 500
Ammo: 20
Range: 1-2
Type: Projectile 1

Roche Saber:
Damage:1600
EN: 10
Range: 1
Type: Projectile 1

Photon Rifle:
Damge: 1800
Ammo: 12
Range: 1-4
Type: Beam 1

Fang Slasher:
Damage: 1500 ( v-3 )
EN: 15
Range: 1-3
Type: Special Melee

Graviton Rifle:
Damage: 2800
Ammo: 8
Range: 1-5
Type: Beam 2
Barrier Pierce

Inherent Abilities:
1) Type: Personal Trooper
2) Countercut: Roche Saber
3) Countershoot: Gatling Gun, Photon Rifle
4) Gravity Territory: Pay 10 EN to reduce damage from a ranged attack by 2500, down to a minimum of 0. Ineffective against special melee.
Azure3
Azure3

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : U.S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  Uryuu on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 am

Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea
September 10, 2013 0725


Stan was on the bow of the Conquistador with Blue on standby with it's arms crossed "Man, I can't wait to see the look on their faces when we get the drop on those guys." Just then, Jason broadcast a message to the whole team.
"Alright guys, it's time. Our mobile suit forces will split into to groups. The Daughtress team will proceed to our flanks to cut off the scouting forces on either side of the peninsula. In the meantime our irregulars will proceed forward into the enemy base for a frontal strike. We may be outnumbered here, but our superior technology and teamwork will carry the day. Best of luck, and good hunting."
Stan looked down at the unsuspecting enemies below and let out a boisterous laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!"
"Commence operations."
His heart burst with adrenaline when he heard the signal and impulsively jumped off the the ship's bow and went into freefall "BAAAAANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!" Halfway through his fall, he did a single frontflip with one foot sticking out and turned all vernier thrusters on to maximum, then crash landed on point N-5, creating a giant shockwave. Stan was a bit shaken from the landing, but it didn't bother him in the least. Stan laughed from the rush he got. "Hahahahahahahaa! Okay, now THAT was awesome!"

Location: N-5 Number: 3

RX-79BD-3 Blue Destiny Unit 3 "Blue"

Statistics:
HP: 6600
EN: 160
Agi: 150
Move: 6

Weapons:
Chest Vulcan:
Damage: 250
Ammo: 20
Range: 1-2
Type: Projectile 1

60mm Vulcan:
Damage: 400
Ammo: 20
Range: 1-3
Type: Projectile 1

Melee:
Damage: 500
Range: 1
Type: Melee

100mm Machinegun:
Damage: 950
Ammo: 10
Range: 1-4
Type: Projectile 1

Beam Saber:
Damage: 1000
EN: 10
Range: 1
Type: Melee

Beam Rifle:
Damage: 1100
Ammo: 8
Range: 1-5
Type: Beam 1

Chest Missile:
Damage: 1500 ( v-2 )
Ammo: 12
Range: 1-5
Type: Missile

EXAM Attack:
Damage: 1000 ( v-5 )
EN: 10
Range: 1-2
Type: Special Melee


Inherent Abilities:
1) Type: Mobile Suit (UC)
2) Shield
3) Countercut: Beam Saber
4) Countershoot: Chest Vulcan, 60mm Vulcan, 100mm Machinegun
5) EXAM System: You start the match with 0 Stress counters. Each turn whenever EXAM is not activated, decrease any Stress counters you have by 1. When activated, the following effects occur:
Stress + 10: Weapon Damage + 50%, Agi - 50, Enable EXAM Attack, Additional Attack Phase +1.
Whenever you have 19 or more Stress counters and the system is not activated, you automatically forfeit all attack phases. This system also cannot be activated if you have 19 or more Stress counters. Whenever you use EXAM attack, EXAM System automatically deactivates.


Last edited by Uryuu on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uryuu
Uryuu

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 26
Location : Inside a giant robot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Jason waited for the rest of the irregular force to leave the ship before slowly stepping his MegaZord off the deck and into the waters below. Upon landing, he quickly switched his machine into its Tank Mode before opening comms with the rest of the team.

“Fear not my friends. Such enemies as stand before you cannot prevail against the might of justice! Fight as a team and win as a team. Now forward, before we lose the element of surprise.”

The massive tank then began to move out, smashing the tiny trees along its path to point J-5.

"I'll take the lead. My machine can take far more punishment than you guys can. Besides, I wouldn't be much of a leader if I wasn't on the front with my comrades."

Taking a moment to steady his hands, Jason fired off his cannons at the first target he saw, a Titans GM II.

Location: N-3, Spawn 1

Unit: DaiZyuJin / Dino Megazord

Move To: J-5
Relevant Stat: Move: 6


Attack Target: GM II (Green 1)

Beast Tank Cannons:
Damage: 1200 ( V-2 )
Ammo: 16
Range: 1-5
Type: Projectile 2


Remaining Ammo: 14

As this surprise attack was successful, it is UNEF TURN.
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 pm

The member 'RX-178' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Projectile 2' :
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Inside the Milne Bay outpost, the personnel were at rest. Nothing of significance had happened for over a week, and as a result the only ones who saw the UNEF attack coming were those who happened to be outside when the first two shells slammed into the GM II guarding the left entrance to the base. Inside the machine, its pilot grunted as the two high explosive shells rocked is machine, instantly beheading it. Taking the better part of valor, he immediately broadcasted an alert to the base.

"Contact! Range, twelve hundered meters. Count four. Looks like a UNEF attack force. Let Lieutenant Saito know immediately. Viper two and I will engage at once to buy time. Better hurrys guys, looks like trouble."

Leveling his bazooka, the GM II let loose a counter attack of his own.


Remaining HP: 2800/5200


Attack Target: DaiZyuJin / Dino Megazord

Hyper Bazooka:
Damage: 3500
Ammo: 6
Range: 1-5
Type: Projectile 3


Remaining Ammo: 5
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 pm

The member 'RX-178' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Projectile 3' :
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Jason watched as the shell lept from the GM II's Hyper Bazooka. Crossing his fingers, he braced himself. Thankfully, the round missed completely, falling short by about one hundred meters. Smiling inside his helmet, he looked back at other four rangers arrayed around him.

"Looks like that one was lucky. Everyone alright?"

All four figures nodded, giving various affirmations like raised thumbs and closed fists. Jason nodded himself and again adressed the squadron.

"These guys look pretty green. Should be a piece of cake. Keep an eye on that Gaplant though, it could be trouble."


Remaining HP: 13200/13200
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  Vangran on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Looking across the field, Walter saw Jason fire at a GM II. Hearing that the battle was now underway he moved across the field toward the Hizack adjacent to him and released the two VSBRs on his back and brought them forward. The Hizack might have been a good suit, but against a Gundam, it was nothing. Walter had no doubt that this battle would go very quickly, at least where the GMs and Hizacks were concerned. The Gaplant would be a challenge he was sure.

As he was doing this, the GM II was hit by the cannon-fire from Jason and mounted a pathetic counterattack that failed to deal any damage.

Leveling the two rifles, he watched the Hizack for any sudden movements then pulled the trigger.

Move to: J-6
Relative Stat movement: 3

Target: Hizack(E-6)

EN: 160/200

VSBR [fast]:
Damage: 2000 ( v-2 )
EN: 20
Range: 1-5
Type: Beam 2
Armor + Barrier Pierce
Vangran
Vangran

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm

The member 'Vangran' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Beam 2' :
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 pm

As the base moved to an alert, a second pilot began activating his Mobile Suit. The man whose callsign was Viper 2 just finishing the startup procedure when a pair of thin yellow beams reached out from the advancing Gundam F91. Raising his shield, the Hizack was spared any frame damage, although the lower half of the shield had been melted away, along with the armor on the side of its torso that had been nearer the beam. Its pilot followed the beam trail back to the area of the F91, only to clench his teeth in frustration.

"Damn, there's too much Minovsky interference in the area. I can't see where the enemy has fired from. Will hold unit the rest of the squadron is online. Better hurry up Saito, we're getting pounded here."


Incoming Attack: 2000
Shield Defense: Attack damage / 2
Final Damage: 1000

Remaining HP: 4600/5600
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  Uryuu on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 pm

After Walter made his move, Stan immediately began closing in on the enemies outside the base. "I'm not going to let you take all the glory!" Blue loaded his chest missles and had them aimed at the Hizack in front of him; Stan was overflowing with confidence. "Burger-Bot's mine!"

Movement: N-5 to H-10

Target: Hizack (E-10)

Remaining Ammo: 10/12
Chest Missile:
Damage: 1500 ( V-2 )
Ammo: 12
Range: 1-5
Type: Missile


Last edited by Uryuu on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uryuu
Uryuu

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 26
Location : Inside a giant robot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 pm

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Missile' :
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  Azure3 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Observing the enemy units while airborne, Matt spots the Dinozord and the F91 make hit scores on a GM II and a Hizack. "Hmmm....Some good hits by the Lieutenant and the Kid". Suddenly out of his right monitor cockpit he sees a Hizack (E-10) that has appeared. "Huh? that's a GMII, I won't let it get away from me. Maneuvering the Exbein across the battlefield towards his target the GM. He puts some distance between himself and the GMII then pulled out the Exbein's Fang Slashers. "Now Exbein, lets show them our strength....Together". The Exbein Threw 3 Fang Slashers at the GMII.

Position: M-4 to G-9
Target: GMII D-9

HP: 8000
EN: 180
Agi: 130
Move: 6

Fang Slasher:
Damage: 1500 ( v-3 )
EN: 15
Range: 1-3
Type: Special Melee

135/180
Azure3
Azure3

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : U.S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 pm

The member 'Azure3' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Special Melee' :
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 am

As the attack continued, the Blue Destiny and Exbein moved to the other flank of the base, pouring fire on a Hizack and GM II respectively. One missile proceeded on target from the Blue Destiny, only to be met by a sideways bat from the MS' shield. While the explosion did scar the armor on its left leg, most of the damage seemed superficial. On the other hand, the GM II faired worse, with a deep gouge now appearing in its shield and its right arm entirely gone. Both machines exchanged information as their targeting sensors narrowed in on the attacking force. One of the pilots yelled out in success as he found the enemy.

"Finally found the bastards! Lets go get 'em guys. Show these fools the power of the Titans!"


Hizack (Green 3):
Incoming Attack: 3000
Shield Defense: Attack damage / 2
Final Damage: 1500

Remaining HP: 3900/5600


GM II (Green 4):
Incoming Attack: 4500
Shield Defense: Attack damage / 2
Final Damage: 2250

Remaining HP: 2950/5200
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:48 am

HRA TURN 1

On the right flank of the base, a GM II pilot was recovering from his machines' recent dismemberment at the hands of the Exbein.

"Damn. This is Viper 5. Major damage to right arm structure, but I'm still in the fight. Engaging Bandit 4, back me up."

The damaged GM began dashing left into the base until it reached point Echo 7. As it neared the building, it entered a diving slide. Reaching out with its left arm, it grabbed the Hyper Bazooka that had been blown away with the arm that held it. Once it reached the relative saftey of a three story building in the camp, it stood up with the structure providing waist high cover. The pilot took careful aim with his Bazooka.

"Come on, you Gundam wannabe, lets see what you've got."


Move To: E-7
Relevant Stat: Move: 5


Attack Target: Exbein

Hyper Bazooka:
Damage: 3500
Ammo: 6
Range: 1-5
Type: Projectile 3


Remaining Ammo: 5


Last edited by RX-178 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:57 am; edited 3 times in total
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:48 am

The member 'RX-178' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Projectile 3' :
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  Azure3 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:42 am

Even though he did a severe blow to that GM Mobile suit. Matt didn't drop his guard for a second, keeping an close observation where the GM when down. All the sudden, his incoming alarm went off. "What? Where's it coming from?!". Not seeing where the attack is coming from, Matt decided to use "that system". "Alright Exbein, lets give the Gravity Territory a workout...G.T system Activate!!". Immediately, a lightwave defensive shield formed around the Exbein and the bazooka missile hit the Exbein. The shield held up and protected the Exbein from major damage so Matt took the opportunity to search for the GM. Searching for the GM using the Exbein's sensors and cameras, he soon spots the GM inside a building. "There he is". Matt grabbed the Exbein's Graviton Rifle and carefully aimed at the GM before the smoke dissipated. "Locking onto the target....all good to fire". The smoke disappears. "EAT THIS YOU TITAN BASTARD!!!". He pulls the trigger and fires the Graviton Rifle at the GM II.

HP: 8000
EN: 135
Agi: 130
Move: 6

Graviton Territory: -10EN
EN: 125/180

HP: 7000/8000

Graviton Rifle:
Damage: 2800
Ammo: 8
Range: 1-5
Type: Beam 2
Barrier Pierce

Ammo: 7
Azure3
Azure3

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : U.S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:42 am

The member 'Azure3' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Beam 2' :
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Viper 5 didn’t have a chance. The purple beam of condensed gravitons carved a glowing hole in the GM II’s waist, cleanly separating the entire upper half of the machine from its legs. The suit fell in two, collapsing the low building in front of it.


Remaining HP: 0/5200
Target Eliminated

Meanwhile, the pilot of the adjacent Hizack, Viper 4, saw his comrade fall. However, he was distracted by the enemy in front of him: a Gundam. Strafing to the right, the pilot maneuvered his suit in front of the base, to better protect the valuable facilities there. Switching his machinegun to full auto, the Hizack fired a sustained burst in the direction of the Gundam that had attacked him.

“Damn you fools. Fall before the might of the Titans!”


Move to: F-9
Relevant stat: Move: 5


Attack Target: Blue Destiny 3
Zaku Machinegun Kai:
Damage: 650 ( V-3 )
Ammo: 21
Range: 1-3
Type: Projectile 1


Remaining Ammo: 18
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm

The member 'RX-178' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Projectile 1' :
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  Uryuu on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm

After Blue got a clean hit on the Hizack, it raised it's machine gun, having it aimed right at him. "Is that all you've got!" Stan paniced and planted his shield into the ground, kneeling behind it while a volley of machine gun fire was wizzing passed him. The bullets trimmed off some of Blue's armor and paint job off the sides. "Dammit, you're ruining Blue's paint job ya jerk!"

Shield Defense

Remaining HP: 5625/6600


Last edited by Uryuu on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Uryuu
Uryuu

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 26
Location : Inside a giant robot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  RX-178 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

On the near side of the bay, Vipers three and two observed the approach of the UNEF forces. Already down a man, they got on the comm. with their commander.

“Viper one, this is three. What’s the plan boss?”

There was a short pause as Lieutenant Saito looked over the situation.

“Our orders are to hold this position as long as possible while our equipment and personnel are evaced. I’ll see about getting some more MS up, but for the moment we’re on our own. For the moment, focus on the smaller ones. The big guy is too large to
outmaneuver us once the other MS are down.”

“Confirmed One, will engage. For the Titans!”

Viper three’s Hizack charged forward, firing its machinegun as it approached the F91.


Move to: G-6
Relevant stat: Move: 5


Attack Target: Gundam F91
Zaku Machinegun Kai:
Damage: 650 ( V-3 )
Ammo: 21
Range: 1-3
Type: Projectile 1


Remaining Ammo: 18
RX-178
RX-178
Admin

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 37
Location : MSWAD

View user profile http://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stage 2-A: Opening Moves

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum