Super Robot Wars: Extend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 3-A: Closed Game

2 posters

Go down

Stage 3-A: Closed Game Empty Stage 3-A: Closed Game

Post  RX-178 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea
September 10, 2013 1445 hrs.

Over the last hour, a trio of ZAFT landships had poured Mobile Suits into the bay to secure the remaining intact facilities, while their marines had captured what few buildings remained intact following the battle that morning.

Meanwhile, on the flagship of the ZAFT squadron, a flight officer directed a pair of irregular machines off the deck. These were the Lancelot Albion and Seigerlion, which were intended as replacements for the two Daughtress pilots that had perished during the diversionary operation. As the two mecha stepped off the loading ramp, the officer directed them to their new ship.

“Ensign Reynolds and Warrant Officer Sterling, your new assignments are to the 65th Autonomous onboard the landship Conquistador. You’ll be reporting to Lieutenant Commander DeSantos. Best of luck guys, and good hunting.”

==\\//==

Onboard the Conquistador, Jason DeSantos could be seen waiting on the hangar deck for his two new arrivals. The rest of the squadron had been given some free time to check over their machines and relax before they shipped out for the next phase of Operation Coral next morning.

RX-178
RX-178
Admin

https://srwx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stage 3-A: Closed Game Empty Re: Stage 3-A: Closed Game

Post  Uryuu Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea
September 10, 2013 1445 hrs.

Stan got fixed up in the ships Medical Bay, bandaged from head to toe in various places on his body. He thought about the state Blue was left in, making him feel guilty. He walked into his private quarters and collapsed on his bed. ("I'm sorry buddy. If I was a better pilot, you wouldn't be such a mess right now.") He also thought back to what happened during the battle, something he wasn't aware of before then. ("The EXAM system huh? That's some piece of technology you've got Blue. It seemed like you were moving all on your own back there.") He got under the covers of his bed to get some rest. ("You sure wore me out though. So I'm gonna get a little shut eye and stuff my face in the Mess Hall later. Then I should be.....*yawn*.....right as rain.....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz~") Then he fell fast asleep.
Uryuu
Uryuu

Back to top Go down